Workforce Development Program:
To strengthen the workforce pipeline and fill the unemployment gap in life sciences organizations, Aid Foundation Inc. aims to do the following:
- Recruit and prepare African and African Americans to enter the life sciences workforce.
- Offer tuition-free placement in biomanufacturing and biomedical certificate programs.
- Collaborate with life sciences companies to hire candidates who complete these programs.
- Collaborate with life sciences companies to offer internship opportunities for high school juniors and seniors.
- Provide life sciences mentorship and career advising to students.